I’m a bit obsessed with pumpkin at the moment, also a bit obsessed with farro AND spinach. So this is basically my favorite thing to eat, with a bit of haloumi on top as well because what’s the point in having salad if it doesn’t have cheese on it? (Spoiler alert: there is no point).
- 1/4 pumpkin, cut into 3 even wedges
- 2 tbsp dukkah, or spices of your choice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups farro, cooked to brands specifications
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Pepper to serve
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place your pumpkin in a medium bowl with olive oil, spices and salt. Toss to coat.
- Place your pumpkin flat on a baking sheet and bake in the center of your oven for 35-45 minutes or until soft and golden.
- Serve with farro, spinach, greek yogurt and fresh lemon.