To put this quite simply, if you don’t like banana bread I probably don’t like you. *Just kidding, I might like you but not as much as I would if you liked banana bread…
Makes 1 3×8 inch loaf
- 3 medium bananas, the riper the better
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Lightly grease your 3×8 inch loaf pan and set aside.
- Mash your bananas until smooth then mix in your eggs and sugar until fully combined.
- Add in your flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla and salt and stir until combined.
- Pour out into your prepared baking dish and smooth the top down so it is even.
- Bake in the center of your oven for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for at least 20 minutes in the pan before serving.
- Eat with good butter and sea salt.