I don’t think this even needs a lead up to the recipe.
Makes 8 glasses with ice
- 1 bottle rosé of your choice
- 2 cups prosseco
- 1/2 cup lemon cordial
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 handful mint leaves
- Begin by making your strawberry simple syrup. Add 2 cups of water, 1 cup frozen strawberries and 1 cup of sugar into a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil and shut off, allow to cool completely and discard the strawberries.
- Fill a large pitcher half way up with ice. Add in the fresh strawberries and mint leaves.
- Top with the rosé, lemon cordial, strawberry simple syrup and prosseco.
- Stir gently and serve over ice.