Pretty much summer in a glass. If you don’t like peaches you can substitute them with almost any fruit. Maybe not apples, that sounds weird.
- 2 ripe yellow peaches, sliced into wedges
- Handful fresh rosemary sprigs
- 4 oz gin of your choice, we like Archie Rose.
- 12 oz tonic
- Add a few cubes of ice to each glass.
- Using the back of a knife, whack the rosemary until fragrant but not broken apart. (I couldn’t think of a better work that whack…sorry).
- Add your rosemary and peaches to each glass. Followed by 1oz of gin in each, and 3oz of tonic.
- Give it a gentle stir and enjoy!
*I would not recommend whacking the rosemary after a few drinks*