I love Chia. I add it to smoothies, salads, oats and even tea. This recipe is super simple and comes together in just minutes.
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups milk of your choice (I used almond milk)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Simple Chia Pudding
- In a small sauce pan over low heat, whisk your milk, honey and cinnamon until the honey has dissolved.
- Combine your milk mixture and chia seeds in a medium bowl. It is important to keep in mind that the seeds will be expanding, if you use too small of a bowl they will overflow!
- Stir until the seeds and milk are fully combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Serve with fresh fruit, nuts and honey!