This is one of my favorite salad recipes. It can be made the with tradition bulgar, farro, couscous, even rice or pasta. We seem to always have tomatoes and parsley in our house, so it’s a great way to use up a few ingredients that might not always be a main part of a dish.
- 1 cup of dry quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 bunch of mint, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Serve at room temperature or cold.