I have a very deep love for these Kale Chips. It takes a serious amount of self control to not eat all of them before taking this photograph.
Serves 2 (or if you’re like me, you will eat them all yourself..)
- 1/2 head of kale, torn into bite sized pieces, tough stem removed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp zataar
- 1 tbsp sea salt
Preheat your oven to 150ºC (fan force)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix with your hands until kale is evenly coated.
- Lay out the kale on a parchment lined baking tray. It’s okay for the pieces to be touching just be sure they don’t overlap, as they will not crisp evenly.
- Bake in the middle of your oven for 6-8 minutes or until kale is crisp but not overly browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes.
- Try not to eat them all at once… Enjoy!